The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

feeding musa


first jarred baby food, actually - organic carrots (since there might be some truth to the whole nitrate thing). it's just as well... i did make him my own carrots before, but this jarred one is sweeter.
anyway, i was going to write about all my feeding tricks, but i have to go clean him off now, he's getting antsy and needs a diaper change, too...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, he looks so ghareeb miskeen there :) bechara mooster.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 7th month, mooster!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Dil-E-Nadaan said...

omg mA he is SO cute

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home