The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

we have a tooth!

well, just a tiny little hard point coming out of the gums, in the middle of his bottom jaw. i haven't been able to see it yet - he won't let me - but i first heard it about half an hour ago when i was giving him a drink of water from a glass, and heard the tiny click-click. apparently he liked the sound, coz he kept doing it :) and i could feel it with my fingertip, too. i wonder if he really knows?
i'm just SO glad. this whole teething thing has been so rough on him AND us. at least it's getting somewhere now alhamdulillah.
mashallah mashallah. pray for us. pray i can keep nursing through this, too...

1 Comments:

Blogger أبو سنان said...

Masha'Allah. Sayf recently got his first and since he sucks his thumb he now has a bit of a sore on his thumb from it.

So cute.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home