The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

picture and update



experimenting with my macro lens last night!

and i finally published that other blog post i've been trying to finish for ages, about jon krakauer's books, but it published by date so you have to scroll down to see it...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamaat,
awww Mashaallah he is scrumptious!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy!
first look, I thought you'd posted some girly picture. haha.
it was my very uneventful anniversary today.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Manal said...

sleeping beauty!:)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home