The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hijabi fashion

found this interesting to see. a rare instance of a hijabi presented as an ordinary american girl. the subject is "on being fashionable" so don't get discouraged that all she's talking about is hijab and being fashionable with it. still nice to see.

baby is stinky poopy and clients have not come yet, so i'm going to go wash him up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name's Dana, and I'm from OK. I found this blog on a google search as I was researching my great, great, great grandmother, Francis Dana Gage. It's been neat to learn more about her life and the impact she had!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home