The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Monday, April 16, 2007

virginia tech

yes, it took me this long to find out what happened. may their families, classmates, teachers and community keep strong. one shooting is always bad enough, but this magnitude leaves me choking and wordless...
in case you didn't hear, here is the temporary web site of the collegiate times, their student newspaper, and if you scroll down to the bottom and read up you get a sense of how the students got their information, and reacted. i worked for maryland's student paper but i can only imagine what the Va tech student newsroom (banished off campus) might have been like today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home