The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Friday, March 16, 2007

another pic

since i'm a lame blogger here's another picture... my little monkey in his first swing! although afterwards i saw the swingset was for children ages 2 and up. oops. well, he loved it! and look at dem chompers mashallah...

4 Comments:

Blogger bsc said...

This is the first glimps of those decorative specimens of the dental apparatus Wow!
I cant wait to see this developing shapely fella.

2:58 PM  
Blogger JAG said...

wow its like he's a little boy now, not a baby! mA

5:08 PM  
Blogger Manal said...

cutie pie, Masha'Allah!

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masha Allah, Musa is big now.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home