The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

deathly hallows

finished at 3:22 a.m. today! just a couple of things i must mention - i KNEW that for some reason, dumbledore had wanted snape to kill him, and i was right! and i figured snape's ultimate secret had something to do with some twist with harry's family, though i didn't have it exactly figured out.
i can't tell you if it was really a good book, because i read it so fast just to figure out what happened, so i'll have to go back to it.
anyway!

6 Comments:

Blogger koonj said...

tsk tsk. Isn't that a spoiler? Watch out, some fellow-HP-fan might target you for that! Those folks can be wild ...
;)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sheeza said...

Weird comment for you today - i saw the subject of your blog and I refuse to read it! I am only halfway through (started yesterday)...and i'm just reading like crazy to get through it. I had to resist the urge to bring my book to work (I have a private office and I know I would be reading instead of working!)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Noor said...

SPOILER ALERT!!! I got to the second sentence and scroll down the blog fast!!! NO Spoiling. There is a 2 week time period before you can speak about this! ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger koonj said...

What'd I tell ya, cuz? Them folks are serious about this stuff ...

:)

8:10 PM  
Blogger Ayesha said...

oh come on... all i said was dumbledore had a reason, i didn't say what it was!!! :) i mean, just after reading half-blood prince, you had to know there was SOMETHING still to understand about dumbledore and snape... well let me know when yall are done!! and enjoy... it's a satisfying ending, though i think the VERY end is a little cheesy...

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sheeza said...

Finished! So, for all of you who haven't finished it yet, stop reading this comments....

You're right..the ending was good..but not the epilogue/last chapter/etc -- that was just cheesy. As for the rest of the book, I think it was good, but I'm sure I missed some details because I read it so fast!

I do have one question-- finished it at 2 am so I was hardly paying close attention...when Harry talks to Dumbledore and that child-like creature is whimpering -- what is that? who is that? Too tired to go back and read it again..yet.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home