The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

some recent musa gems

1. "put ammi time out!" (ammi is my mom)
2. "usman, can you do me favor?" (usman is baba)
3. "hey, ayesha! that's a nectarine!"
4. (in response to being told that my dad was in raleigh and couldn't come) "somebody go get him!"
5. "squirrel doing poo-poo" (seeing squirrel in backyard)
6. (to cashier in costco when i was buying, um, feminine hygiene products) "it's mama's diaper!"
7. (upon being caught messing with laptop while people were praying and not watching him) "lemme check my email!"
8. "mama! I'm silly!" (just now. random!)
9. "i want a tattoo." (yes, he said that. knowing that a tattoo is a design on the skin.)
10. "stop the car. gimme kissy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello aysha, Assalamoaliakum..:D
its nice to c ur blogs, actually i was searching for the Allama Iqbal's shair.. tundiye bad-e-mukhalif se ghabra na A oqaab...
n i found ur site..im Hiba, pakistani.. i got married n moved to california 2 months ago.. dont have ne frnds here :(.. i would appreciate if i could get ur msn id or sumthing so i can chat with u.. :D .. looking forward to see ur reply ..
have a nice day ayesha
take care
Allah hafiz

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home