The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Friday, December 22, 2006

websurfing...

...while nursing can take you strange places. while looking up recipes for welsh rabbit (yes, i was just eating breakfast), i found myself on this page in wikipedia, where i learned that "nemo" means "nobody" in latin. so why did pixar name its titular character "nobody" (in finding nemo)? isn't that a little strange? talk about crushing the little clowfish's self esteem, along with all the little kiddie fans who identify with him. "finding nobody." sheesh. i loved the movie, though...

2 Comments:

Blogger أبو سنان said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 AM  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

Well, remember the old American car called "Nova"? In Spanish that means "no go".

A well picked name if I ever saw one.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home