The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

playing ball!

musa gets sooooo excited when i sit down on the floor with him to roll a little basketball to him and try to get him to roll it back.
well, he loses interest after about three minutes but while it lasts he has fun! the funny thing is, i never actually got a ball... some visiting kids accidentally left it here and we've just been playing with it. terrible, terrible...
but he is so funny with it! at first, when i rolled the ball to him, then would hold out my hands to tell him to roll it back, he thought it meant for HIM to come to me, so he would put the ball aside and start crawling to me. then, when he got around to playing with it he thought my rolling it to him meant for him to pick it up and start trying to eat it. but a few times he has sort of swatted it in my general direction.

so much fun!! but, must go give him a bath...

3 Comments:

Blogger Noor said...

Hmmmm berry face. 9-)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Ayesha,
Nice blog! I love the baby pictures...so cute :)

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamaat,
awwww how adorable! Sufyan does that with hide seek, keeps thinking you will hide at the exact same spot every single time..if i don't he gets all confused and hurt.

Soo innocent!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home