The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

update

so i haven't been blogging, apologies to my legions of readers for keeping you all hanging :) we left aug. 26 for a road trip to nova scotia, and came back this past sunday night (left portland, me at 11 a.m. and got home just before 11 p.m.). stayed in kittery me, port greville ns, antigonish ns (home of the highland games!), two nights in baddeck ns (in the lovely cape breton island), then mahone bay ns, then portland me, then home. got errands to run today or i'd sit and compose a nice creative detailed blog about it, but i will tell more i promise inshallah! got to run for now... have a wedding to shoot this weekend too and got to get ready...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont say kittery, me. Say Kittery, ME. Vat about the senile among us, eh? eh?

More details + photos about the trip please! Your legions of readers await horde upon horde in the breathless blogosphere.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Noor said...

Wow what a trip!!!! and you read my stuff. Thanks man!!!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home