The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Friday, November 02, 2007

a long-expected party

well not really, but it's more memorable than a blog post entitled "a long-awaited day". today trader joe's opened in columbia, about 10 minutes from my house!!!! no more loooong treks to silver spring or asking DH to stop by rockville on his way home from work... okay so silver spring isn't that far but since my MIL lives there i usually ended up taking her along and then staying at her house for as long as she wanted to play with musa, so it ended up being a long trek anyway...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamaat,
Columbia is now unrecognizable from when we used to live there a while back....its amazing how fast it's grown. But Mabrook on Tj's :)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home