The Glittering Caves

...evening comes: they fade and twinkle out; the torches pass on into another chamber and another dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'd rather be in Scotland. But I'm blessed where I am right now.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

my husband...

wants me to blog that he is making breakfast for us right now. woo hoo.... well, it DOES smell good!!!
but, just to be fair to me, while he was making breakfast, i was changing musa's diaper and putting a load of laundry in the washer!

we are going to see cousin koonj today, yayayayayay!!!

update: okay, so it was VERY worthy: french toast, spread with melted chocolate, sprinkled with chopped walnuts and topped with strawberry preserves. plus some VERY godo home fries with cheese and veggie sausage. and we are about to have mint tea!
but the REAL good deed is that he promised to clean the kitchen before we leave!!! i have the BEST hubby in the world :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Noor said...

We did the opposite today. I got breakfast and coffee (Brigs) while the hubby changed the diaper and gave Deen a bottle. Why because he wanted to be lazy and stay in a warm house. 9=)

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamaat,
awww...Mashaallah Mashaallah...my mouth was watering at the description :)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoo boy now mashaallah i wish i was staying with YOU!

11:48 PM  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

I am not much of a breakfast person. But from time to time I cook up a mean omlet with sujuk(sausage) and a side of beef bacon!

Yummi! I think your blog just made me hungry for breakfast this weekend!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, let me read this to Aly!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home